To enter the contest, simply take a photo that fits into one of these six themes:
- Celebrating Urban Life – Best representation of iconic photos of Toronto
- Community Love – Celebrating your own community pride through photography and how it fits into the larger fabric of Toronto’s cultural diversity.
- The World – Toronto Pearson is known as the gateway to the world, we would like you to share your photos from the most memorable place you travelled to.
- Moments that Matter – A meaningful photo that reminds us to cherish the people and places in our lives.
- Celebrating the Seasons of Ontario – Photographs depicting the beauty of the different seasons of Ontario, landscapes and nature.
- In flight – Share your most unique photos depicting flight.
Contest opens November 2 and runs until November 30, 2020. All eligible submissions* have a chance to win 1 of 6 $200 Fujifilm Printlife gift cards and have their photo featured in Terminal 1 at Pearson. Selected submissions will also be exhibited at Neilson Park Creative Centre in Etobicoke.
Visit fujifilmlifecaptured.ca to submit your photo and read all of the contest rules.
*Contest is not open to GTAA or Pearson airport employees