A one-time fee applies to all parking rates for valet parking at Pearson Airport.
|One-time valet fee||$15|
|Weekly maximum||$250 (first 7 days only)|
Terminal 1 – Departures curbs – Post 9 (Map)
Terminals 3 – Departures curb – Post 9 (Map)
Where to drop off your vehicle
Follow Valet Parking signage to the Terminal 1 departures curb at Post 9. A valet attendant will greet you and park your vehicle in the Terminal 1 indoor parking garage.
Follow Valet Care signage to the Terminal 3 departures curb at Post 9. A valet attendant will greet you and park your vehicle in the Terminal 3 indoor parking garage.
Where to pick up your vehicle
- Go to Level 2 between Arrivals and Departures.
- Take the West Bridge connecting you to Level 5 of the Parking Garage.
- Get your keys from the agent at our Customer Service Counter.
- Call Valet Care at (416) 776-4647 so our valet attendant can bring your vehicle to the pick-up area.
- Follow the Valet Care signs to the departure curbside area closest to Post 11, where you dropped off your vehicle.
The maximum height for vehicles in Valet Care is 2.4 metres (Terminal 1) and 2.0 metres (Terminal 3). For oversized parking, try our Value Park Lot or Viscount Reserved Lot.
There are 36 accessible parking spaces in Terminal 1 on Levels 2, 3, 6, and 7 and 38 spaces in Terminal 3, Levels 2, 3, 4 and 5. All accessible spaces are near pedestrian crosswalks and the central lobby.